SOCIAL AND CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY
As a company of essence and family origin, we have management values as solid as our maximum desire to offer a service based on the quality and satisfaction of our customers.
Based on an organizational culture, our aspiration is to be a hotel group that is a national reference in responsible and sustainable tourism, with criteria of excellence, commitment, trust and reputation.
At Golden Hotels & Experiences we work with the objective of creating a positive impact on our environment. Our main model is to implement a responsible tourism model in our day to day respecting people and the environment.
Agenda 20 is the strategic plan developed by Golden Hotels & Experiences in the year 2020 and that seeks to create a positive impact on the environment, reducing the consumption of energy, water and waste production.
In Golden Hotels & Experiences we are moving towards a good sustainable management of our hotel activity by applying a program of Good Environmental Practices that guarantee a responsible, sustainable and environmentally friendly tourism model, as well as addressing major global challenges (climate change, environment , education and equality).
Our main commitments
- Sustainable and responsible plan
- Implement a more responsible and sustainable tourism model
- Improve the environmental management of the organization and service quality
- Actions to reduce the generation of plastic waste:
· Creation of the Golden compostable bottle of bamboo fiber for environmental awareness #SAVETHEPLANET
· Stop consuming more than 900,000 plastic water bottles that were used each year in our hotels.
· In the different restaurants we will serve the water in recyclable glass bottle and with osmotic water.
· Elimination of single-use plastics (glasses, reeds, plates and cutlery) in common spaces by compostable and biodegradable utensils
· Limitation of the amenities (in case you need any, ask for them at reception and we will offer them free of charge)
· Collaboration with the Ecolab company to reduce 75% of plastic packaging for cleaning products in our hotels
- Improvements for energy efficiency
- Use of renewable energies (solar and biomass)
- Parking spaces with electric charge for non-polluting vehicles
- Commitment, trust and reputation plan
- Achieve the active participation of respect of our customers, suppliers and collaborators
- Build trust with our suppliers and cultivate lasting relationships based on mutual respect
- Help with sponsorships and collaborations to associations and projects in our closest environment (see our sponsorships and collaborations)
- Environmentally friendly plan
- Contribute to preserve a sustainable living space with our most direct and local environment
- Prioritize products and services of local origin
- Equality and education plan
- Environmental training and recycling programs for all our employees and collaborators
- Development of equality plans
You can check our Agenda 20 actions on our blog
We want to remind our guests of the need to make use of responsible tourism when staying at our facilities and destinations.
You can consult more information about Responsible Tourism at this link.