As a company of essence and family origin, we have management values as solid as our maximum desire to offer a service based on the quality and satisfaction of our customers.
Based on an organizational culture, our aspiration is to be a hotel group that is a national reference in responsible and sustainable tourism, with criteria of excellence, commitment, trust and reputation.
At Golden Hotels & Experiences we work with the objective of creating a positive impact on our environment. Our main model is to implement a responsible tourism model in our day to day respecting people and the environment.
Agenda 20 is the strategic plan developed by Golden Hotels & Experiences in the year 2020 and that seeks to create a positive impact on the environment, reducing the consumption of energy, water and waste production.
In Golden Hotels & Experiences we are moving towards a good sustainable management of our hotel activity by applying a program of Good Environmental Practices that guarantee a responsible, sustainable and environmentally friendly tourism model, as well as addressing major global challenges (climate change, environment , education and equality).
Our main commitments
- Sustainable and responsible plan
- Implement a more responsible and sustainable tourism model
- Improve the environmental management of the organization and service quality
- Actions to reduce the generation of plastic waste:
· Creation of the Golden compostable bottle of bamboo fiber for environmental awareness #SAVETHEPLANET
· Stop consuming more than 900,000 plastic water bottles that were used each year in our hotels.
· In the different restaurants we will serve the water in recyclable glass bottle and with osmotic water.
· Elimination of single-use plastics (glasses, reeds, plates and cutlery) in common spaces by compostable and biodegradable utensils
· Limitation of the amenities (in case you need any, ask for them at reception and we will offer them free of charge)
· Collaboration with the Ecolab company to reduce 75% of plastic packaging for cleaning products in our hotels
- Improvements for energy efficiency
- Commitment, trust and reputation plan
- Achieve the active participation of respect of our customers, suppliers and collaborators
- Build trust with our suppliers and cultivate lasting relationships based on mutual respect
- Environmentally friendly plan
- Contribute to preserve a sustainable living space with our most direct and local environment
- Prioritize products and services of local origin
- Equality and education plan
- Environmental training and recycling programs for all our employees and collaborators
- Development of equality plans